Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Plan, Pt. 1 - My New Job


Around two months ago, I started working at City Walk's newest club, Rising Star.  The goal here was to find a money-making job, that I would enjoy, and could rely on after graduation to save for London.

So far, most of the time, these criteria are working out just fine.  In fact, I insist that everyone who reads my blog come visit me at work.  I'll get you onto the stage and you, too, can do karaoke with a live band and back-up singers.  Check out the video.



Anyway, aside from the fact that the same ten songs will be stuck in my head for the rest of my life, and that sometimes the repetition grows tedious, it's a lot of fun. Hopefully this week will be a bit more lucrative than last week, which was awful beyond my abilities to express.

Please, please, please come visit me.  And tip well.  I need to get to England ASAP.

No comments: